Ride’s New Year’s Resolution
It’s the start of 2024, and Ride from FEI Originals presented by Longines is making New Year’s resolutions: To “reach for the stars” with junior jumpers at the Maclain Finals in Kentucky, “Retreat and Conquer” with participants of an equine–assisted psychotherapy programme on Sumba Island, and “live life to the full” at the UK’s Springbridge Driving for the Disabled centre.
RIDE FEI Originals, shows the fascinating bond between humans and horses across the planet:
- Connection and Companionship: Building strong bonds and trust with these social animals.
- Physical Activity and Outdoor Enjoyment: Spending time outdoors and engaging in activities like grooming and riding.
- Mindfulness and Relaxation: Finding peace and presence in the moment.
- Sense of Achievement and Learning: Mastering new skills and gaining knowledge.
- Emotional Support and Therapeutic Benefits: Enjoying the non-judgmental support and healing qualities horses offer in various forms of therapy.