Red Bull Cliff Diving 2023
Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series Paris 2023.
After an exciting season opener just two weeks ago in the US, the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series embarked for the second stop of the season to European soil. France, where cliff diving started is part of the competition calendar for the tenth time, and now in its second consecutive time in the heart of the country’s capital city, Paris.
Spectators have a mind-blowing view of the elite divers in front of France’s most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower, as they compete from the diving platforms (27m men and 21m women) mounted against the Seine next to the port Debilly in the 16th arrondissement, a through arch bridge built for the 1900 World Fair. It is the most iconic backdrop for a cliff diving competition.
Results – Stop #2, Paris, FRA
- Rhianna Iffland (AUS) – 351.70 points
- Molly Carlson (CAN) – 340.30 points
- Iris Schmidbauer (GER) – 316.80 points
- Constantin Popovici (ROU) – 464.90 points
- Oleksiy Prygorov (UKR) – 405.15 points
- Nikita Fedotov (LAT)– 402.05 points